Powered by Blogger.

Followers

RSS
VJG Niche Notes bring to you latest news at your Finger Tips. Stay Tuned with us!!!

The Devil's Own

This true story took place in Bakersfield, California, in March, 2009. I met this guy (I don't remember his name so I will call him Steve). I would see Steve on a regular basis every day at the park. We all liked to play cards or board games.
When I started to talk to him more every day and get to know him better, everything seemed normal with him then the subject changed I told him I used to read all kinds of books about the occult and different religions.
He gave out a big sigh and looked at me and and shared his stories with me and I just listened. Things like: his sister, his girlfriend, and he would talk to everyone from the Virgin Mary to Jesus Christ, to the Queen of the Ocean. They would bring different people or gods different items they wanted, like water from the ocean or river. Another wanted whiskey. Another wanted a doll.
Now, everything still seemed fine until one night it was dark and he was taking a nap. I remember showing him the Holy Bible and that I found the Ten Commandments he noted it in his diary. We used to study the Bible, too.


I did not, however, still read those books about the occult. I was done with that stuff. Here is where it gets freaky. When he was asleep, I was reading the Bible and he started to moan in his sleep.
Another friend of my said she thought his chest hurts him. I went over to see if I should call 911. When I got over to him, I heard him talking in another language. Also, his right hand was moving a little over his chest back and forth and he had a strange smile on his face.
I knew within five seconds that there was some one else here. I almost knew who it was. It was like I knew this person before. Steve was young, 25 years old. This person was like a sweet old man. I kept thinking, "What's his name...?"
I wanted to almost hug him. I walked away another one of my friends walked over to me and asked what was going on. I did not say anything, I just looked back over my left shoulder and kept walking away then another person asked the same thing.
I did not say anything to him either. Now, Steve woke and stood up. I watched him from a short distance; he asked if someone would pray with him. I felt I should talk to him. I knew people would just say stupid things to him like, "You're crazy," so at 10 a.m. the next day, we talked about what happened.
He said it was a dream he was having. He drew me a picture of it (he could draw very well). I use to buy his drawings. He said he and his family were at a table and his sister was arguing. She said everything was his fault and he was just agreeing.
Then they were at church. His pastor was there with them and they heard a laugh. His pastor went looking to see were it was coming from. He did this twice, then the devil laughed. The church had two stories; he was on the second. He jumped down then crawled up to Steve and touched his hand and said, "You're mine."
A strange bit: my friends told me they heard a women screaming the night before, opposed to Steve moaning, like I had. I have not heard or seen Steve since then.
Closing thoughts: demons are not like the movies. In a way it's more personal -- like a whole different person has joined the party and knows everyone there and you almost know them, too.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment